What do we offer in Warwickshire?
We deliver Outreach and IDVA (Independent Domestic Violence Advisor) support to clients in the community. We are independent from yet work closely in partnership with Warwickshire police and other agencies from the statutory and voluntary sector. Additionally we coordinate the 3 MARAC ‘s (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference) within Warwickshire.
Whomever we support we are constantly seeking the best outcomes, enabling them to move forward with their lives.
A list of our Services
- Trained IDVA staff to support through the courts and criminal justice system
- BME worker (Black & Minority Ethnic)
- LGBT worker (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender)
- Outreach support for both men & women affected by domestic abuse
- Freedom programme - a 12 week recovery programme for women focussing on the dynamics of domestic abuse
- Sanctuary Scheme - securing the property of those suffering domestic abuse
- Drop In services - held at locations countywide to give the opportunity to meet with one of our
- Outreach team (please call our office to find out more)
- Helpline 0800 408 1552 Monday - Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday 8am – 4pm
More about our process
There is a simple referral process - which can be from an external agency/healthcare professional or a self-referral. We welcome new referral sources and are more than happy to talk through the process prior to you submitting your referral, particularly if it is your first time. Training on MARAC referrals, and the criteria for referring to MARAC can be delivered on site by prior arrangement by our MARAC Coordinator.